• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Can't download London South Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

straller

Member
Joined
15 Apr 2011
Messages
123
Location
Estonia
Hello,

I bought the London South Coast addon by Europeanbahn a few years ago, but the site closed in October 2012. As I reinstalled Windows on my computer, I lost the original installer and I can't download from the original link.

Are there any legal ways I can get the installer?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sacro

Member
Joined
20 Jan 2010
Messages
383
Hello,

I bought the London South Coast addon by Europeanbahn a few years ago, but the site closed in October 2012. As I reinstalled Windows on my computer, I lost the original installer and I can't download from the original link.

Are there any legal ways I can get the installer?

Estonia has quite lax IP laws so it's probably not too difficult to find it online.
 

Domh245

Established Member
Joined
6 Apr 2013
Messages
8,426
Location
nowhere
Estonia has quite lax IP laws so it's probably not too difficult to find it online.

Just because you can easily break a law and get away with it, doesn't mean you should.

As for the OP's Question, you could try emailing Just Trains (or whoever you bought it from) with proof of purchase and see if you can get a copy that way. Or someone may come along and PM it to you if you're lucky... ;)
 

straller

Member
Joined
15 Apr 2011
Messages
123
Location
Estonia
Just because you can easily break a law and get away with it, doesn't mean you should.

As for the OP's Question, you could try emailing Just Trains (or whoever you bought it from) with proof of purchase and see if you can get a copy that way. Or someone may come along and PM it to you if you're lucky... ;)

I bought it from Europeanbahn. That was the reason why I posted this, the site where I bought it from doesn't exist.
 
Last edited:

Sacro

Member
Joined
20 Jan 2010
Messages
383
Just because you can easily break a law and get away with it, doesn't mean you should.)

True, but the law there is different to the law in the UK and US and therefore it wouldn't necessarily be breaking it.
 

gswindale

Member
Joined
1 Jun 2010
Messages
1,030
Did you definitely buy from Europeanbahn?

I was always under the impression that the route was sold/distributed by First Class Simulations or Contact Sales?
 

straller

Member
Joined
15 Apr 2011
Messages
123
Location
Estonia
Quite sure that it was Europeanbahn. I know that I didn't have to make an account on the website for purchase. I also know that e-mail containing the download link was from EDS Kent Ltd Payment Gateway, if that helps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top