Hi Folks,
Due to some disruption that would have caused me to miss a connection, I decided not to travel on some tickets I bought through the forums ticket platform, and my understanding is that I should be eligible for a refund.
Fortunately, the website has a "Refunds" option for this, however when I look at it, I don't think my case fits into the available options:
Many Thanks,
Yew
Due to some disruption that would have caused me to miss a connection, I decided not to travel on some tickets I bought through the forums ticket platform, and my understanding is that I should be eligible for a refund.
Fortunately, the website has a "Refunds" option for this, however when I look at it, I don't think my case fits into the available options:
Am I right in my understanding that choosing not to travel due to disruption means I've eligible for a refund, and do you have any advice on how to proceed.Before you continue
If you're refunding an advance ticket, you'll need to know some details about the replacement booking you've made. You'll need the email address the purchase was made under as well as the booking reference.
To claim a refund on Advance tickets you must re-book before the original travel date/time for the same journey (the origin, destination and passengers must remain the same).
You can't use this service and you'll need to manually request a refund if:
- You want to refund uncollected tickets where the replacement ticket has been purchased at a station or from a different company—you must provide evidence of your re-purchase before we can process your refund.
- You were unable to travel due to medical reasons, a copy of any reasonable evidence, such as a letter from your doctor or hospital must be provided before we can refund any Advance tickets less the applicable fees.
- You are seeking a refund or compensation in line with accessibility issues that you faced on your journey, as a customer with assisted travel needs.
Many Thanks,
Yew