I recently raised a refund request for a group ticket of 5 on Trainline through their support, however, I got to know that one person in the group actually travelled on it. I really want to cancel this refund request now as I fear any consequences.
What can I do in such situation to avoid any issues?
- should I contact their customer support again within couple of hours and tell them I made this mistake because I wasn’t aware of that friend’s travel and cancel the refund request?
- or any other suggestions?
Many thanks in advance for suggestions. Please give me your suggestions.
Regards
What can I do in such situation to avoid any issues?
- should I contact their customer support again within couple of hours and tell them I made this mistake because I wasn’t aware of that friend’s travel and cancel the refund request?
- or any other suggestions?
Many thanks in advance for suggestions. Please give me your suggestions.
Regards
Last edited by a moderator:
