Broken Viking
On Moderation
Hail all! Long time no post! 
Just a quick question in relation to a journey that I'm currently "out" on, and how it relates to another one that I'll need to make soon...
I currently hold a pair of split tickets that were bought on the 6th September, and of course these are printed to be valid for return up until the 5th October. At present, my plan is to return tomorrow...However, I'll need to make another journey back up to another area close by next week, and my host has just suggested that I could stay here and get a lift to my next destination insted.
Of course; If I were to do as my host suggests, my return portions would no longer be valid and I'd normally have to purchase a new ticket to return home.
However, I'm wondering if there's any way that I could get the return date on both tickets extended by a week or two, and - If so - How would I go about having these extended, and what kind of excess would I be looking to pay?
For reference, the tickets in question are:
I did a few look-ups on the LM fares finder earlier for the second working, and their fares seem a little higher than the equivalents listed in NFM 06. Has there been a mid-year fares increase, and - If so - Has NFM07 been made available to the public yet?

Farewell for now, and many thanks in advance for any advice!
>> Death <<
Just a quick question in relation to a journey that I'm currently "out" on, and how it relates to another one that I'll need to make soon...
I currently hold a pair of split tickets that were bought on the 6th September, and of course these are printed to be valid for return up until the 5th October. At present, my plan is to return tomorrow...However, I'll need to make another journey back up to another area close by next week, and my host has just suggested that I could stay here and get a lift to my next destination insted.
Of course; If I were to do as my host suggests, my return portions would no longer be valid and I'd normally have to purchase a new ticket to return home.
However, I'm wondering if there's any way that I could get the return date on both tickets extended by a week or two, and - If so - How would I go about having these extended, and what kind of excess would I be looking to pay?
For reference, the tickets in question are:
- OPR (PU) WOK --> BMO via HWY [Chiltern, rst'n PU]
- SVR (2V) BHM --> DBY Any Permitted [Arrixa XC, rst'n 2V]
I did a few look-ups on the LM fares finder earlier for the second working, and their fares seem a little higher than the equivalents listed in NFM 06. Has there been a mid-year fares increase, and - If so - Has NFM07 been made available to the public yet?
Farewell for now, and many thanks in advance for any advice!
>> Death <<