Hi All,
I've moved house and I just wanted to confirm if I was able to use my TFL Nominee pass at either Dagenham Dock or Rainham on the national rail service.
I understand that I am able to use it between Fenchurch Street and Upminster but just wanted to clarify if I could use it at either of the two stations above.
I would assume not as they aren't directly on that line and branch off after Barking.
See the attached picture of the map.
Thanks in advance.
I've moved house and I just wanted to confirm if I was able to use my TFL Nominee pass at either Dagenham Dock or Rainham on the national rail service.
I understand that I am able to use it between Fenchurch Street and Upminster but just wanted to clarify if I could use it at either of the two stations above.
I would assume not as they aren't directly on that line and branch off after Barking.
See the attached picture of the map.
Thanks in advance.