• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Can I Still Collect my original ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_transport

On Moderation
Joined
5 Dec 2022
Messages
18
Location
Croydon
Hi all I have booked a ticket for tomorrow & need some advice I have upgraded my ticket to first class & I haven’t collect my original ticket which now says it’s expired / cancelled is this correct or can i still collect it as I don’t know what else to do now.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5475.jpeg
    IMG_5475.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5473.png
    IMG_5473.png
    223 KB · Views: 84
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Haywain

Veteran Member
Joined
3 Feb 2013
Messages
24,825
I haven’t collect my original ticket which now says it’s expired / cancelled
It (the snippet you have attached to your post) says that the seat reservation you originally made has been cancelled, which is to be expected when you have made an alternative seat reservation. It does not say that the ticket has been cancelled or has expired.
 

30907

Veteran Member
Joined
30 Sep 2012
Messages
21,981
Location
Airedale
It specifically tells you to show both tickets which means you must first collect them :]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top