• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Can I buy a discounted Bus & Tram pass at Wembley Central?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bicbasher

Established Member
Joined
14 May 2010
Messages
1,839
Location
London
I'll be in Wembley next weekend and wondered if I can renew my discounted bus & tram pass on Oyster at Wembley Central station?

I know it's managed by LUL, but I understand these stations now have FasTIS at the ticket office, which if like LOROL stations don't sell bus passes, along with NR TVM's rather than POM's, which work exactly the same as the LOROL TVM's where they sell full price bus passes and travelcards on Oyster, but no discounted passes.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Be3G

Established Member
Joined
14 Sep 2012
Messages
1,599
Location
Chingford
I realise this doesn't answer your question, but for what it's worth, the pass you require – if it's not for an odd period – is available from any local shop that sells Oyster.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top