• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cambridge to Liverpool St: which rolling stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tivoli

Member
Joined
23 Apr 2009
Messages
225
Is there anyway of knowing if a 379 or a 317 is scheduled to run on any given departure time on this route?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jopsuk

Veteran Member
Joined
13 May 2008
Messages
12,774
Not sure about off peak. Peak time London-bound the 379s are the 12-carriage 0647, 0717 and 0747 services.
 
Joined
4 Jun 2009
Messages
806
Location
London
Is there anyway of knowing if a 379 or a 317 is scheduled to run on any given departure time on this route?

Yes. They're very good at sticking to their diagrams to be either a 317 or 379. Which ones are you after, and I'll let you know.
 

tivoli

Member
Joined
23 Apr 2009
Messages
225
Yes. They're very good at sticking to their diagrams to be either a 317 or 379. Which ones are you after, and I'll let you know.
No specifics really, like to use this service, when not in a hurry, as FCC to KGX usually busier. But would be off-peak, I like 379s but when I see a 317, my heart sinks. Perhaps next use will be on a Saturday 14:21 15:04 or 15:21.
 
Joined
4 Jun 2009
Messages
806
Location
London
No specifics really, like to use this service, when not in a hurry, as FCC to KGX usually busier. But would be off-peak, I like 379s but when I see a 317, my heart sinks. Perhaps next use will be on a Saturday 14:21 15:04 or 15:21.

I'll find you the Saturday diagrams tomorrow and post them on here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top