• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

CallySleeperKid Railway Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
30 Jun 2009
Messages
1,133
Location
Nottinghamshire
OK guys and gals,

I am slowly getting round to uploading a few of my galleries, (OK only 3 so far) and you can find them below,

CallySleeperKid Railway Photography

Due to work and and travelling around quite a bit it is taking me longer than I would like, but I am trying to add as much information to each picture as I can, also adding tags for each class so you can search (somewhere) for tains by class and location.

Current galleries online......

York and the NRM
Barrow Hill Rail Ale 2009
Midland Railway Centre DMU Gala 2009

I have a few more to uplaod, as well as a stack of old photos from the mid 80's to the mid 90's, once I get my scanner back!

Sorry for the slow progress but any feedback and comments would be greatly appreciated.

There are a couple of pictures from the DMU gala that I am looking for the classes of if anyone can help, Picture 005, 023, 067, 069 and 070 (the number of the class 20 in BR green livery). Im surer there are a few more gaps to fill in along the way and people will pick up on them!

Thanks everyone! Oh, you can also buy prints! Id be amazed!:lol:
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Joined
30 Jun 2009
Messages
1,133
Location
Nottinghamshire
Great shots pal

Thanks mate, I have a load of others to put on, its just getting the bloody time to do it! Off on the Caledonian Sleeper again in August, My last trips have been holidays (well so is this one) but I am hoping to take a lot more shot of the trains this time!

Will try and get some more photos uploaded durning the next week or so.
 

scottm

Member
Joined
21 Jul 2009
Messages
69
Location
West Dunbartonshire
nice shots, I'm sure the Midland Railway Centre was on tv one morning this week on Discovery H&L.

Looking forward to seeing the 80s and 90s collections 8)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top