TT-ONR-NRN
Veteran Member
Hi.
It appears that I can get a VTEC Weekday First advance from Aberdeen to London. For my twin brother and I (plus my dad or older brother who would accompany us) it is £114. For a 7hr journey I think that’s ace.
I can get there by easyJet or seated sleeper. Both are about £50. Seated sleeper uses first class seats so that appeals to me, but I’ve heard some negative reviews. Can I get your opinions please?
It appears that I can get a VTEC Weekday First advance from Aberdeen to London. For my twin brother and I (plus my dad or older brother who would accompany us) it is £114. For a 7hr journey I think that’s ace.
I can get there by easyJet or seated sleeper. Both are about £50. Seated sleeper uses first class seats so that appeals to me, but I’ve heard some negative reviews. Can I get your opinions please?
