197024 has gone back off the Cambrian.
197029, 197030 and 19703
9 (in unit number order) are the 3 197s currently on the Cambrian I believe.
197038 hasn't been on the Cambrian since July 2025 I believe, as a then-unaccepted unit paired with 197032 on night-time Rail Operations Group ETCS mileage accumulation runs (Crewe South Yard-Machynlleth-Welshpool-Newtown-Crewe South Yard).
Real-time train running information for 3C15 0421 departure from Shrewsbury Abbey Frgte Cs to Machynlleth Carr. Sdgs on 20/04/2026. From Realtime Trains, an independent source of train running info for Great Britain.
www.realtimetrains.co.uk
Looks like there will be another/more 197(s) coming onto the Cambrian in a few days' time.
I believe that the isolation/disabling of the ETCS equipment on the 197/0e units
is (not more than) the switching off of it (but I'm happy to be corrected!)
See
post #9,339 and the photo comparing the ETCS-fitted and non-ETCS 197
behind-driver's seat control panels, with the additional switch(es) and reminder notice on the former.