Robinson102
Member
- Joined
- 16 Mar 2015
- Messages
- 103
Hi all,
I have recently found out that (apparently) at least the Bulleid Battle of Britain (BB) and West Country (WC) light pacific's had different styles of cab at different periods, whilst streamlined.
There were 'V' cabs, 8ft6 (8'6") cabs, and 9ft (9') cabs, apparently.
I have a lot of photos of Bulleid light pacific's and have been going through them trying to "spot the difference", but haven't yet managed to do so...
So I am wondering if anyone here knows of any way to tell the difference, which would be visible on photographs?
Thanks!
I have recently found out that (apparently) at least the Bulleid Battle of Britain (BB) and West Country (WC) light pacific's had different styles of cab at different periods, whilst streamlined.
There were 'V' cabs, 8ft6 (8'6") cabs, and 9ft (9') cabs, apparently.
I have a lot of photos of Bulleid light pacific's and have been going through them trying to "spot the difference", but haven't yet managed to do so...
So I am wondering if anyone here knows of any way to tell the difference, which would be visible on photographs?
Thanks!