• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cab rides in the Class 153 DVD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
3 Aug 2009
Messages
204
Location
Derby
I have the Cab ride the Class 153 single carriage unit of East Midlands Trains from Peterborough to Lincoln. I'm thinking of getting the Lincoln to Doncaster and Nottingham to Worksop.

On the Nottingham to Worksop DVD what class unit is operating?.

I think that there more cab on East Midlands Trains Class 153 single carriage units on routes:

Newark Northgate to Grimsby Town
Nottingham to Matlock (with a return journey)
Derby to Crewe

On London Midland Class 153 single carriage units should be:

Coventry to Nuneaton(With a return journey)
Bedford to Blechley
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top