TheAlbanach_
Member
- Joined
- 1 Jul 2017
- Messages
- 142
Hello,
Just looking for some advice. I will be arriving at Harwich International station and will be looking to buy a priv ticket from there to London. But it looks like there is no ticket office at the station. Do I need to get a permit to travel from the machine, or can I buy my ticket on board? Never travel in penalty fare areas so new territory for me.... Cheers in advance!
Just looking for some advice. I will be arriving at Harwich International station and will be looking to buy a priv ticket from there to London. But it looks like there is no ticket office at the station. Do I need to get a permit to travel from the machine, or can I buy my ticket on board? Never travel in penalty fare areas so new territory for me.... Cheers in advance!