• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

"Buy a Ticket" Option missing from RSH/LM/Southern

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanD

Established Member
Joined
18 Sep 2011
Messages
2,784
Location
Newport Pagnell
I've just noticed that the "Buy a ticket" option that used to appear when selecting "Timetables only" seems to have been removed from some on-line sites that use the mixing deck.

This is bad news as it is now more difficult (not impossible) to force the sites to use some more "eclectic" routes.

I've tried RedSpottedHanky, London Midland & Southern and it's not there. (Particularly annoying as I have a big balance with RSH thanks to a few promotions and Tesco!)

It is still there on East Coast.

Can't remember which other sites use the mixing deck so haven't checked any more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top