Butts
Veteran Member
Hi can anyone help ?
I have just got up to find my mobile phone "dead" it was ok when I went to bed (on nights) and did not need charging.
Putting the charger on / pressing the on button has no effect.
It is a six year old LG "Argos £9.99 special" and I am loathe to give up on it before I have had decent value out of it
Have also tried putting the battery in and out !!
I have just got up to find my mobile phone "dead" it was ok when I went to bed (on nights) and did not need charging.
Putting the charger on / pressing the on button has no effect.
It is a six year old LG "Argos £9.99 special" and I am loathe to give up on it before I have had decent value out of it
Have also tried putting the battery in and out !!