FCC313
New Member
Seemed a busy morning today for the 67's. 67017 'Arrow' trailing 900-bugger, shoulda made a note on a Charter out of KGX Platform 3, 67017 was the thunderbird at KGX ( I think!?). then 67025 '|Western Star' (Again, sorry, should've noted it down and I couldn't be sure!) moved LE into KGX, to cover the thunderbird, an Intermodal working at PBO awaiting an EC 91 to clear and let a 67 cross the threshold onto p5 and hook up, and a coal working led by another 67 near Sandal & Agbrigg. Are all the 66's and 60's in service or not. Also, as a footnote, Doncaster seemed heaving with Freightliner 66's today, although I did spot a lonely EWS 66 moving WBB PNA's around the sidings sulkily. P.S, anyone noticed 325010 has its rear left shutter open? But its been in Donccy sidings since late 2010?? Vandals? hope not. Peace 'n love.
