Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
A double-deck learner bus had its roof chopped off when it attempted to go under the railway bridge in the A215, Portland Road, near Norwood Junction station. The bridge is 12' 3" and there are several warning signs. BBC report here.
I went on the T3 from Croydon to New Addington tram replacement service today and the Oyster readers were covered over on all the buses I saw on the route. Are you supposed to tap in at the tram stop or is it effectively free? I believe you should tap in at the stop as normal.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.