Just been to Burton on Trent station to buy a ticket for tomorrow (22/06) for journey at 8am to High Wycombe returning 2pm
Bought a Anytime Return to Birmingham to connect to the 9.15 Moor Street to High Wycombe.
I was expecting to buy an Off Peak Return for this journey - I was however told that a Super Off Peak Return had no restrictions apart from had to be used on Chiltern.
Just got back and looked at NFM05 and it says:
By any train except those
timed to arrive at London
Terminals before 1345.
Does this mean I won't be able to use this ticket then and I've been told the wrong information?
Thanks,
James
Bought a Anytime Return to Birmingham to connect to the 9.15 Moor Street to High Wycombe.
I was expecting to buy an Off Peak Return for this journey - I was however told that a Super Off Peak Return had no restrictions apart from had to be used on Chiltern.
Just got back and looked at NFM05 and it says:
By any train except those
timed to arrive at London
Terminals before 1345.
Does this mean I won't be able to use this ticket then and I've been told the wrong information?
Thanks,
James