Hi,
Could anyone quickly explain to me how before
moving an HST (or I believe any train for that matter)
that may not have been mobilised for a while and hence
sufficient air will need to be built up, why putting the train
brake into the emergency position will allow the system
to build up air. Is it the case that if you left it in step 2 after starting
it, you won't build your main res air up but rather lose it?
I'm a little confused!
Thanks in advance..
Could anyone quickly explain to me how before
moving an HST (or I believe any train for that matter)
that may not have been mobilised for a while and hence
sufficient air will need to be built up, why putting the train
brake into the emergency position will allow the system
to build up air. Is it the case that if you left it in step 2 after starting
it, you won't build your main res air up but rather lose it?
I'm a little confused!
Thanks in advance..