Smudger105e
Member
Reckon this might work?
I wrote this a month ago to BT Openreach.
The following request has been received via the 'contact us' form on the Openreach portal. Please review within the service timescales (3 working days).
CP name: Member of the public
DUNS ID: xxx xxx xxx
Title: Mr
Customer name: Bryan Smith
Feedback type: I want to report rude, unhelpful or unsavoury behaviour displayed by an Openreach employee
Email address: ***********
Telephone number: **********
Telephone number / address this relates to: *********Long Eaton Nottinghamshire NG10 ***
Account number:
Message: In the last week we have had three BT Openreach Engineers call to attend to a defect with the equipment at the above address. The Engineer today woke me up and I am on night shifts. Please do not tell me to go to my Service Provider, I am a Virgin Media Customer. Please ensure that no more of your Engineers contact me or attend my address. Please confirm this by email. If I have further visits, particularly three hours into my sleep like today, I shall be invoicing you for my time, inconvenience and distress, and possibly loss of earnings if I am unable to attend work because I am tired and unable to work safely. Please deal with this matter at your earliest opportunity and advise me by email when this situation has been dealt with. Bryan Smith
Thank you,
Openreach.
I received an acknowledgement from them.
This morning another Engineer called. I have written this email to them. Reckon it will work?
Zafer,
Almost a month ago I advised you of unwanted visits by three of your Engineers. I also advised that if I got any more visits, I would be invoicing you for my time and inconvenience.
This morning (Friday 18/10/2013) AT 08:25 I received a further visit from one of your Engineers to attend to J H Abram Ltd. My property is a domestic address.
I feel that I have given BT Openreach adequate notice to rectify this situation and correct the address, so I feel I have no alternative but to invoice for this visit, as it again forced me to get out of bed on a day's annual leave.
My charge for this is £25, and I would appreciate it if you would transfer the funds directly to my bank account (Nat West account ******** sort code ******) or send a cheque to the above address.
Many thanks, and I await your response with anticipation.
Yours sincerely
I wrote this a month ago to BT Openreach.
The following request has been received via the 'contact us' form on the Openreach portal. Please review within the service timescales (3 working days).
CP name: Member of the public
DUNS ID: xxx xxx xxx
Title: Mr
Customer name: Bryan Smith
Feedback type: I want to report rude, unhelpful or unsavoury behaviour displayed by an Openreach employee
Email address: ***********
Telephone number: **********
Telephone number / address this relates to: *********Long Eaton Nottinghamshire NG10 ***
Account number:
Message: In the last week we have had three BT Openreach Engineers call to attend to a defect with the equipment at the above address. The Engineer today woke me up and I am on night shifts. Please do not tell me to go to my Service Provider, I am a Virgin Media Customer. Please ensure that no more of your Engineers contact me or attend my address. Please confirm this by email. If I have further visits, particularly three hours into my sleep like today, I shall be invoicing you for my time, inconvenience and distress, and possibly loss of earnings if I am unable to attend work because I am tired and unable to work safely. Please deal with this matter at your earliest opportunity and advise me by email when this situation has been dealt with. Bryan Smith
Thank you,
Openreach.
I received an acknowledgement from them.
This morning another Engineer called. I have written this email to them. Reckon it will work?
Zafer,
Almost a month ago I advised you of unwanted visits by three of your Engineers. I also advised that if I got any more visits, I would be invoicing you for my time and inconvenience.
This morning (Friday 18/10/2013) AT 08:25 I received a further visit from one of your Engineers to attend to J H Abram Ltd. My property is a domestic address.
I feel that I have given BT Openreach adequate notice to rectify this situation and correct the address, so I feel I have no alternative but to invoice for this visit, as it again forced me to get out of bed on a day's annual leave.
My charge for this is £25, and I would appreciate it if you would transfer the funds directly to my bank account (Nat West account ******** sort code ******) or send a cheque to the above address.
Many thanks, and I await your response with anticipation.
Yours sincerely