• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bristol to Norwich footex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norwich

Member
Joined
3 Aug 2009
Messages
30
Location
Norwich
Hi

I wonder if anyone can help:

I read today that Bristol Rovers have organised a football special direct train for their match at Norwich tomorrow.

Would anybody happen to know of timings/routing, and if possible traction?

You'll be top of my Christmas card list!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Norwich

Member
Joined
3 Aug 2009
Messages
30
Location
Norwich
Many thanks - should have thought of that myself, really :)

Any further info will be greatly appreciated.
 

Norwich

Member
Joined
3 Aug 2009
Messages
30
Location
Norwich
Final question (I suspected 67s):

Any ideas as to whether it's running via Cambridge, or via Stratford/Colchester?

My guess would be Cambridge...?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top