Ivo
Established Member
Hey all,
I know I haven't posted much since I got my access back (I've been too busy...), but I wish to ask a question.
I wish to travel to Leeds overnight next weekend. However, I do not want to use Advance tickets, just in case the plan changes. So I have done a search and the best I can find seems to be the following:
BRI - HFD @ £18.75 (thanks Mojo
)
BHM - SOT @ £9.10
SOT - SYB @ £9.45
SYB - LDS @ £8.65
This comes to a total of £45.95, but can anyone do any better?
I know I haven't posted much since I got my access back (I've been too busy...), but I wish to ask a question.
I wish to travel to Leeds overnight next weekend. However, I do not want to use Advance tickets, just in case the plan changes. So I have done a search and the best I can find seems to be the following:
BRI - HFD @ £18.75 (thanks Mojo
)BHM - SOT @ £9.10
SOT - SYB @ £9.45
SYB - LDS @ £8.65
This comes to a total of £45.95, but can anyone do any better?