sussexbythesea
Member
The Brighton Mainline is closed for a week in February next year (as well as countless weekends up to this), between Three Bridges and Brighton
Has consideration been given to the mass numbers of people who will be affected by this? I know that services are running from Brighton to Victoria via Worthing and Horsham, but I expect these services will be packed, as will the buses running on other routes.
Are there plans to, for example, run trains from the East Coastway via Tonbridge and Redhill to London, or use buses to connect to Uckfield line services?
I am worried we will see another replacement bus disaster, if the alternative services are insufficient to meet demand.
Has consideration been given to the mass numbers of people who will be affected by this? I know that services are running from Brighton to Victoria via Worthing and Horsham, but I expect these services will be packed, as will the buses running on other routes.
Are there plans to, for example, run trains from the East Coastway via Tonbridge and Redhill to London, or use buses to connect to Uckfield line services?
I am worried we will see another replacement bus disaster, if the alternative services are insufficient to meet demand.