brainiac_ghost
Member
Hello,
I am looking to purchase an off peak return (restriction code 7E) from Sutton Parkway to London Terminals.
On the outward journey, I'm planning on getting an approximately 0700 train getting to Nottingham around 8 ish, where I plan to break my journey and resume it in the evening, getting into st pancras around 1800.
Journey planners will sell me a ticket for this route starting at this time, but I obviously can't add an 8 hour extended change time!
I'm unsure if the restriction code would allow this, because of the line "If travel is NOT to/via the stations listed above or Peterborough, see restriction code 2V" which includes: "Not valid for trains scheduled to depart after 04:29 and before 09:30."
So my question is, does the break of journey mean that restriction code 2V applies (so I can't get on a train scheduled to depart between 0429 and before 0930) or not?
I am looking to purchase an off peak return (restriction code 7E) from Sutton Parkway to London Terminals.
On the outward journey, I'm planning on getting an approximately 0700 train getting to Nottingham around 8 ish, where I plan to break my journey and resume it in the evening, getting into st pancras around 1800.
Journey planners will sell me a ticket for this route starting at this time, but I obviously can't add an 8 hour extended change time!
I'm unsure if the restriction code would allow this, because of the line "If travel is NOT to/via the stations listed above or Peterborough, see restriction code 2V" which includes: "Not valid for trains scheduled to depart after 04:29 and before 09:30."
So my question is, does the break of journey mean that restriction code 2V applies (so I can't get on a train scheduled to depart between 0429 and before 0930) or not?

