Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Hi everyone, I've bought a super off-peak return ticket from Paddington to St Ives. I'm wondering if it would be possible to make a break of journey on this ticket or if that is not allowed? Thanks in advance!
Hi everyone, I've bought a super off-peak return ticket from Paddington to St Ives. I'm wondering if it would be possible to make a break of journey on this ticket or if that is not allowed? Thanks in advance!
There is no restriction on this ticket, but it's also worth nothing that for any such restriction - where one is in place - to apply, "The ticket seller must make this clear when you buy your ticket" (source: NRCoC Condition 16)
There is no restriction on this ticket, but it's also worth nothing that for any such restriction - where one is in place - to apply, "The ticket seller must make this clear when you buy your ticket" (source: NRCoC Condition 16)
There is no restriction on this ticket, but it's also worth nothing that for any such restriction - where one is in place - to apply, "The ticket seller must make this clear when you buy your ticket" (source: NRCoC Condition 16)
That's interesting, I didn't know that was the case. The ticket seller was very helpful in any case - even printing off an itinerary for me and checking train times. (I went towards the end of a Saturday afternoon to a different station and it was absolutely dead, I think he was glad to actually be able to help someone!)
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.