I've come to have 3 of the current Hornby Pullmans and am after an idea of what a prototypical loco hauled Pullman rake would consist of.
Currently I've got a 3rd Class Kitchen Car (R4165), 1st Class Kitchen Car (R4480) and a 2nd Class Parlour (R4484). They are all the newer style (sprung buffers, table lamps etc) main range models rather than railroad. What other sort of vehicles would I expect to see and how many? I'm guessing some sort of brake vehicle and more parlours. How many and what class?
Currently I've got a 3rd Class Kitchen Car (R4165), 1st Class Kitchen Car (R4480) and a 2nd Class Parlour (R4484). They are all the newer style (sprung buffers, table lamps etc) main range models rather than railroad. What other sort of vehicles would I expect to see and how many? I'm guessing some sort of brake vehicle and more parlours. How many and what class?