• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BR Britannia Class liveries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tea Monster

New Member
Joined
10 Aug 2016
Messages
2
Hello,

I am making a digital model of the BR Britannia Class loco.

I've been researching various colour schemes used on the type.

I can see mostly green and black variants.

I was wondering if anyone on the forum could supply some more information about what colours the type traveled as.

I have seen a toy version in red and a painting in a maroon colour (I think it was the 'Hereward the Wake').

Thanks in advance for any help you can give on this matter.

T.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top