sixhundred
Member
My job has occasionally meant catching the train from Bournemouth to London Waterloo.
This will soon become daily. Therefore I'll be getting a season ticket.
Does anyone do this? Is it worth going for first class i.e. are the early services so packed you can't get a seat e.g. the 06:56 service and 18:05 return.
Also, does anyone know when Wifi will be installed (SWT seem to be a few years behind the other operators).
I'd obviously appreciate any top tips from anyone already doing this commute
Thanks
This will soon become daily. Therefore I'll be getting a season ticket.
Does anyone do this? Is it worth going for first class i.e. are the early services so packed you can't get a seat e.g. the 06:56 service and 18:05 return.
Also, does anyone know when Wifi will be installed (SWT seem to be a few years behind the other operators).
I'd obviously appreciate any top tips from anyone already doing this commute

Thanks