lj9090
Member
Was doing some searches today to work out when the buses and trains are running, and noticed that everything was coming up at the same £7.10 price - even itineraries going out on the fast bus to Southampton Central or Southampton Airport and then heading back down the line to Brockenhurst.
I can't find any easements for this so not entirely sure why the journey planners are allowing this.
Can I stack Break of Journey on this?
And do this on a Branksome to Brockenhurst season? (SWT are showing BSM to BCU at the BCU price if you add via Southampton)
Essentially I'm wondering if I've got free travel to and from anywhere up to Southampton Airport over the next week. I realise in practice there's rarely any checks on the bus anyway, but would rather not chance it, and I might want to BOJ somewhere on the rail portion aswell...
I can't find any easements for this so not entirely sure why the journey planners are allowing this.
Can I stack Break of Journey on this?
And do this on a Branksome to Brockenhurst season? (SWT are showing BSM to BCU at the BCU price if you add via Southampton)
Essentially I'm wondering if I've got free travel to and from anywhere up to Southampton Airport over the next week. I realise in practice there's rarely any checks on the bus anyway, but would rather not chance it, and I might want to BOJ somewhere on the rail portion aswell...