penaltyfines
Member
- Joined
- 4 Sep 2010
- Messages
- 298
If I buy a SDR BZ2 to HXX (HEATHROW TERM123) [12.60], and have a Zone 1+2 Monthly Season, can I travel on the Heathrow Express?
I would imagine no, as Heathrow Express is at a premium, but:
- PAD>HXX tickets at a similar price have the route restriction 'NOT HEATHROW EXP', but otherwise 'No Restriction Applies'.
- BZ2>HXX tickets have no such route restriction, just 'NOT LONDON', and again otherwise 'No Restriction Applies'.
What actual ticket restriction would stop me using the Heathrow Express? No relevant easement restrictions, the routing guide shouldn't apply as it's a direct train, and the train doesn't have to call as it's both a boundary ticket and 1 is a season ticket?
I would imagine no, as Heathrow Express is at a premium, but:
- PAD>HXX tickets at a similar price have the route restriction 'NOT HEATHROW EXP', but otherwise 'No Restriction Applies'.
- BZ2>HXX tickets have no such route restriction, just 'NOT LONDON', and again otherwise 'No Restriction Applies'.
What actual ticket restriction would stop me using the Heathrow Express? No relevant easement restrictions, the routing guide shouldn't apply as it's a direct train, and the train doesn't have to call as it's both a boundary ticket and 1 is a season ticket?
