Hi all,
I plan to make a journey from Kings Cross to Nottingham via Cambridge. I also will be taking LNER between Kings X and Stevenage. I have a 16-25 railcard so the journey is £27.15.
I also have a Zones 1-4 Travelcard. LNER do not price any boundary zone tickets, but I was wondering could I buy a ticket from Oakleigh Park to Nottingham (£25.30)? For the sake of £2, I am not going to bother today (as if it was valid I would probably get grief from a ticket check on LNER; surprisingly common in my travels to Stevenage), but would be interested to know in the future.
I plan to make a journey from Kings Cross to Nottingham via Cambridge. I also will be taking LNER between Kings X and Stevenage. I have a 16-25 railcard so the journey is £27.15.
I also have a Zones 1-4 Travelcard. LNER do not price any boundary zone tickets, but I was wondering could I buy a ticket from Oakleigh Park to Nottingham (£25.30)? For the sake of £2, I am not going to bother today (as if it was valid I would probably get grief from a ticket check on LNER; surprisingly common in my travels to Stevenage), but would be interested to know in the future.