Hi,
Have any respected railway leaders/managers/CEOs etc in the UK written books about running a railway or a TOC? I'm thinking the likes of Andrew Haines, Lord Hendy, Graham Eccles, even going back to Gordon Petit or others.
Listening to Eccles and Sir Michael Holden being interviewed on last week's Green Signals, I realised there's a huge amount to be learned from these guys about railway operation (even if you don't necessarily agree with them on everything).
Additionally, are there any other good books, podcasts etc that one could use to learn more about railway operations and management?
Thanks!
Have any respected railway leaders/managers/CEOs etc in the UK written books about running a railway or a TOC? I'm thinking the likes of Andrew Haines, Lord Hendy, Graham Eccles, even going back to Gordon Petit or others.
Listening to Eccles and Sir Michael Holden being interviewed on last week's Green Signals, I realised there's a huge amount to be learned from these guys about railway operation (even if you don't necessarily agree with them on everything).
Additionally, are there any other good books, podcasts etc that one could use to learn more about railway operations and management?
Thanks!