Tynedocker
Member
- Joined
- 7 Jan 2010
- Messages
- 6
Due to recently retiring and with a down sizing house move looming, I am having to reluctantly sell my personal collection over around 300 railway books and 3000 magazines. Not wanting to step on anyone's toes, I have cleared this with the moderators to whom I thank for giving the ok to mention it in this forum.
Obviously I am not going to list them all here, but if anyone is interested I am more than happy to e-mail them lists.
Books include a good selection of the British Railways Past and Present series, a few Rail Centres, a cross selection of original OPC Publications, and a good assortment of various books relating to histories of various areas and companies etc .... amongst many others.
Magazines include Trains Illustrated / Modern Railways (some in easybinders) / Railway Magazine / Rail Express / Railways Illustrated / Steam World / Today's Railway Europe / Trains (USA).
Obviously I am not going to list them all here, but if anyone is interested I am more than happy to e-mail them lists.
Books include a good selection of the British Railways Past and Present series, a few Rail Centres, a cross selection of original OPC Publications, and a good assortment of various books relating to histories of various areas and companies etc .... amongst many others.
Magazines include Trains Illustrated / Modern Railways (some in easybinders) / Railway Magazine / Rail Express / Railways Illustrated / Steam World / Today's Railway Europe / Trains (USA).