Is it possible to scrape together an entire rake of blue & grey railtour stock, either Mk.I or early Mk.II (say IIc)? I say this after seeing Royal Scots Grey going through with maroon coaches on the back despite being all-blue. I know there's the Cargo-D set, but AIUI Deltics can't haul air-conditioned stock without special modifications - at least not on their own. Preferably, it should be dual-braked as well, which suggests Mk.Is.
Basically, is it possible to have one or two sets of accurately-coloured coaches to run behind a Deltic or a blue Western.
I'm not sure this is the right subforum, so please move it if I've got it wrong.
Basically, is it possible to have one or two sets of accurately-coloured coaches to run behind a Deltic or a blue Western.
I'm not sure this is the right subforum, so please move it if I've got it wrong.
