block6panger
Member
- Joined
- 15 Feb 2013
- Messages
- 57
I purchased an off peak return between London and Blackpool north last month, however I did not use the return portion as planned instead catching a lift with a work colleague.
This weekend (it is still in date), can I use this ticket and start my journey from Manchester pic? In the same breath, can I stop short this journey at Harrow and wealdstone (without going into Euston)?
Thanks in advance for the replies and apologies if this question has been answered in the past.
This weekend (it is still in date), can I use this ticket and start my journey from Manchester pic? In the same breath, can I stop short this journey at Harrow and wealdstone (without going into Euston)?
Thanks in advance for the replies and apologies if this question has been answered in the past.