Hi all,
here are a few more railway phtographs I had taken during the Routes and
Branches Deltic and 40 tour but not of the actual locomotive but other railway
related photographs. On Sunday I visited Mount Florida station as well which is in
Transport Scotland colours. Also here are a few from Yesteday up in Glasgow Central. Just click on the different links and they will take you to the different galleries that have been updated.
Regards
Jonathan McGurk
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1555426_217.html
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1564758.html
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1558972.html
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1551062_37.html
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1551061_109.html
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1509103_73.html
here are a few more railway phtographs I had taken during the Routes and
Branches Deltic and 40 tour but not of the actual locomotive but other railway
related photographs. On Sunday I visited Mount Florida station as well which is in
Transport Scotland colours. Also here are a few from Yesteday up in Glasgow Central. Just click on the different links and they will take you to the different galleries that have been updated.
Regards
Jonathan McGurk
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1555426_217.html
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1564758.html
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1558972.html
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1551062_37.html
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1551061_109.html
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1509103_73.html