• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Birmingham Railway Museum Bank Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewmay

Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
508
Location
West Midlands


Random Photo From the Archive!

http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p21204275.html > Maidstone Medway Slammer

Personal Favorites from this Week

http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57615968.html
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57616119.html
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57616120.html
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57616113.html
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57616108.html
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57616109.html

I have an excuse this time. My computer ran out of memory so I had to wait for a new hard drive to arrive before I could upload the rest of my photos from the weekend. I'm sorry! I really am!

An enjoyable day to Tyseley Museum's open day on 13th April with plenty on display. Les Ross was also in attendance. I'd like to thank him for making an enjoyable day into an unforgettable one.

Also included is a shot of 57601 on a Green Express charter and a few photos from around Lapworth.

57601

http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57615972.html

Tyseley

http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/c1684016.html

Lapworth

http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57615968.html
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57615969.html
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57615970.html​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top