dvboy
Established Member
Hi all
I'm looking for the best way to do a journey from Wolverhampton to Norwich on the weekend of 30/8-1/9.
Looking to travel to Norwich on Fri 30/8 departing after 1600, onto Leicester on Sat 31/8 and then back to Birmingham on Sun 1/9 or Monday 2/9 with that flexibility available.
Would it make sense to split tickets at Peterborogh as is usually worthwhile on Birmingham-Norwich, and break the return journey, or might I be better booking advances for all of the legs apart from Leicester-Birmingham which I need to retain flexibility (two advances, one on each date would be fine)?
Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.
Lee
I'm looking for the best way to do a journey from Wolverhampton to Norwich on the weekend of 30/8-1/9.
Looking to travel to Norwich on Fri 30/8 departing after 1600, onto Leicester on Sat 31/8 and then back to Birmingham on Sun 1/9 or Monday 2/9 with that flexibility available.
Would it make sense to split tickets at Peterborogh as is usually worthwhile on Birmingham-Norwich, and break the return journey, or might I be better booking advances for all of the legs apart from Leicester-Birmingham which I need to retain flexibility (two advances, one on each date would be fine)?
Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.
Lee