Afternoon All,
I'm travelling from Birmingham to Stewartby tomorrow and travelling back up on Sunday.
There don't appear to be any trains through Stewartby on Sunday so I will need to make my way to Flitwick therefore I think I am going to do the following and I just wanted to check if this was ok?
Many Thanks,
Paul
I'm travelling from Birmingham to Stewartby tomorrow and travelling back up on Sunday.
There don't appear to be any trains through Stewartby on Sunday so I will need to make my way to Flitwick therefore I think I am going to do the following and I just wanted to check if this was ok?
- Purchase an Off-Peak Return from BNS to Flitwick for £36.00.
- Travel from [stn]BHM[/stn] through MK and Bletchley to Stewartby tomorrow
- Travel back to [stn]BHM[/stn] from Flitwick on Sunday through Leicester and Derby (I believe it is a bus from Leicester to [stn]BHM[/stn] which I'm keen to avoid)
Many Thanks,
Paul
Last edited by a moderator: