I'll be going with a group of people, all using a railcard and paying individually. Going to Staines weekday during March and returning same day. We need to be at Staines around 9:30 and returning sometime in afternoon (can be after afternoon peak if necessary).
The cheapest I can find is ~£24 return each using 5:50 off New St. arriving at Staines around 8:30. 6:30 off New St. costs costs over £100.
We would like to pay less than £15 for this trip if possible. Passing through London is preferred because we're going to buy something in London but we can skip it if there are no fares via London costing less than £15 return.
We haven't confirmed exact dates yet, but I'd guess 18th March would be the date we're going out.
The cheapest I can find is ~£24 return each using 5:50 off New St. arriving at Staines around 8:30. 6:30 off New St. costs costs over £100.
We would like to pay less than £15 for this trip if possible. Passing through London is preferred because we're going to buy something in London but we can skip it if there are no fares via London costing less than £15 return.
We haven't confirmed exact dates yet, but I'd guess 18th March would be the date we're going out.