• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Birmingham Moor Street Platform 1 Ticket Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

centraltrains

Member
Joined
3 Jan 2015
Messages
521
Location
West Midlands
Does anyone remember when the ticket office to platform 1 at Moor Street shut, and maybe further what caused it to shut? (The one to the left as you use the side entrance).

I'm sure I have a few vague childhood memories of my mother occasionally using it while I was with her in the mid-noughties. Use to be a PERTIS machine there too.
Would the office have any chance of still being kitted out for ticket retail?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top