Me and gf are looking to go from Birmingham Liverpool, stopping at Chester on the way. Then returning 2 days later not via Chester, with Two Together railcard.
I can go via singles for £39.50, however ideally looking for off peak open returns for more flexible times.
Searching for Birmingham - Liverpool stations via Chester, It's offering a off-peak open return for £49.50 which is fine, however since I don't wanna come back via Chester, would it be valid to go directly LIV - BHM?
The only restriction noted is "Via Crewe" which LIV - BHM does call at.
I can go via singles for £39.50, however ideally looking for off peak open returns for more flexible times.
Searching for Birmingham - Liverpool stations via Chester, It's offering a off-peak open return for £49.50 which is fine, however since I don't wanna come back via Chester, would it be valid to go directly LIV - BHM?
The only restriction noted is "Via Crewe" which LIV - BHM does call at.
Last edited:
