At Droitwich, New St trains are delayed by over 20mins, some are cancelled due to vandalism. If that wasn't enough, Snow Hill trains are late due to a broken down train
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
And what a shambles it's caused:
I was going to go to Honeybourne but now I'm at home - this is what was meant to happen:
- Get the 11:20 DTW-WOF (from BHM) - arrived 11:50; arr. WOF 12:00. This train had gone via Kidderminster
- Get 12:06 WOF-Honeybourne - didn't know about revised cotswold timetable so we saw the service leave at 12:00
- Got 12:24 back to Droitwich
- Mum got full refund
Some New St trains have been diverted via Kidderminster so don't call at University or Bromsgrove.
At 11:18 a 5 car 150 (150/0+150/2) came non stop through Droitwich (heading from Kidderminster-Worcester), it said 'not in service.' I guess this is to catch up time, did anyone else see it? It was the first time I've ever seen a 150 go though Droitwich non-stop.
Are any XC services are being diverted via Worcester?