• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Birmingham Airport BHX Fast-track

Status
Not open for further replies.

peteb

Established Member
Joined
30 Mar 2011
Messages
1,698
I've been trying for several days to book fast track security at BHX for various travel dates this autumn. No matter what date or time I request nothing is available, an error message "no session supplied" appears.

I'm wondering if it's just my own login, it also shows a basket with 1 item, but the basket is empty?

Can someone try a fast track booking to see if it works for them?

I'm not sure how to contact BHX, their website and Bots are no use for non standard queries.

Thanks.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Butts

Veteran Member
Joined
16 Jan 2011
Messages
11,841
Location
Stirlingshire
I had to log out of my BHX Account and book as a guest last time I booked it for this coming Thursday - same message as P above initiated my action.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top