bakerstreet
Member
2 questions
Im new to coding and need to create a simple website which displays data from a data feed.
Anyone know of a good (ideally free) website builder which automates the process? Even if it’s branded or has advertisements.
Some website builders are very good but I can’t see one which can include a data feed which allows the user to customise the look of it.
Second question. Do you know how to combine the information so that separately created HTML CSS and JS can work together. I have managed to create separate codes which work together (with the help of a colleague via Codepen) but I now need to be able to combine them.
We don’t know how.
Any help appreciated, and pls say if my question is not clear.
(PS WYSIWYG= what you see is what you get - ie I design the page and the code is made automatically)
Im new to coding and need to create a simple website which displays data from a data feed.
Anyone know of a good (ideally free) website builder which automates the process? Even if it’s branded or has advertisements.
Some website builders are very good but I can’t see one which can include a data feed which allows the user to customise the look of it.
Second question. Do you know how to combine the information so that separately created HTML CSS and JS can work together. I have managed to create separate codes which work together (with the help of a colleague via Codepen) but I now need to be able to combine them.
We don’t know how.
Any help appreciated, and pls say if my question is not clear.
(PS WYSIWYG= what you see is what you get - ie I design the page and the code is made automatically)