andylikestrain
Member
Good morning everyone
I will be travelling from Chelmsford to Charlton at 1800 on a weekday, with a Network railcard, return same day.
Would a day return from Chelmsford to Stratford and then contactless be a better bet than a through ticket? I can go on the tube to N Greenwich and then catch the bus, or DLR then National rail, or Liz line then National Rail, all avoiding zone 1. Or is there anything I’ve not thought of?
Any suggestions gratefully received!
Thank you
I will be travelling from Chelmsford to Charlton at 1800 on a weekday, with a Network railcard, return same day.
Would a day return from Chelmsford to Stratford and then contactless be a better bet than a through ticket? I can go on the tube to N Greenwich and then catch the bus, or DLR then National rail, or Liz line then National Rail, all avoiding zone 1. Or is there anything I’ve not thought of?
Any suggestions gratefully received!
Thank you