I'm abit bored, so thinking of spending the day on First Great Western network tomorrow and since I work for First Group, it won't cost anything.
I will be starting from Paddington and wanting to travel on the most scenic lines/ stop off in interesting towns arriving back at Paddington.
My initial idea is to travel to the South West like Plymouth (Rather than Bristol/ Cotsworld area) however I don't really have a clue
Thinking it would be nice to see the Dawlish Sea Wall. However is this too far? 3-4hr train ride 
What would your plan be? It would be nice to have a few interesting things to see, then catch the next train to wherever it is going
I'd be looking for the round trip to be around 8-10 hours
To make best use, it means getting up early
to make best use of the daylight.
Thanks
I will be starting from Paddington and wanting to travel on the most scenic lines/ stop off in interesting towns arriving back at Paddington.
My initial idea is to travel to the South West like Plymouth (Rather than Bristol/ Cotsworld area) however I don't really have a clue
What would your plan be? It would be nice to have a few interesting things to see, then catch the next train to wherever it is going
To make best use, it means getting up early
Thanks
Last edited:
