Please forgive me if there is a current thread devoted to this subject but I could not find an exclusive one so I thought as this proposal has now developed solid foundations it may be worth devoting a space to it.
I notice that Killbride, the main contractors, have signed an agreement with Bovis homes to build the 750 houses and that the core strategy has been adopted. Killbride will now be putting efforts into a Transport and Works Order (TWO). See below
http://www.kilbridegroup.com/docs/news.asp
Using the timescale provided in the document listed below that could mean reopening by the end of 2014.
http://www.kilbridegroup.com/tavistock/TVA-CJH-GEN-Position Statement-October 2010.pdf
I notice that Killbride, the main contractors, have signed an agreement with Bovis homes to build the 750 houses and that the core strategy has been adopted. Killbride will now be putting efforts into a Transport and Works Order (TWO). See below
http://www.kilbridegroup.com/docs/news.asp
Using the timescale provided in the document listed below that could mean reopening by the end of 2014.
http://www.kilbridegroup.com/tavistock/TVA-CJH-GEN-Position Statement-October 2010.pdf