• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Belgium Ticketing Enquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

iknowyeah

Member
Joined
11 Aug 2016
Messages
185
I am travelling from Genk to Brussels off peak in a fortnight, and I saw the €6 Go Pass online.

Will this ticket be available to purchase in the ticket office on the day?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Quakkerillo

Member
Joined
23 Jan 2015
Messages
553
As long as you're not older than 25, then you can buy it at any moment before boarding the train.
 

iknowyeah

Member
Joined
11 Aug 2016
Messages
185
Thanks, I'll be purchasing this on the station in that case! Luckily I'll get my FIPs before I turn 26!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top